June 20, 2011

The Maiden Rune - C1S1 - (Re)Published

I've re-published the first scene of The Maiden Rune, now available for download rather than display. There's a link to the right that will take you to the table of contents for the story. There you will find links to the image sets as I publish them for the story. The first scene is up now, and I hope to have the second one re-published soon. The password to the archives is to the right as well.

I ended up going with the text-beside-image presentation because I think that serves the story better. For those that find the text too distracting or uninteresting, it should be pretty easy to crop away. I'm new to publishing to the download sites, so let me know if there are any problems.

I'm also still tweaking things on the new blog, so please bear with me. I should have backed up my template.

No comments: