July 22, 2011

The Maiden Rune - C1S4 - Delayed

The fourth set has been delayed, obviously. I hit a snag near the end of the set and it kind of stole my momentum. I still haven't quite figured it out yet, and I honestly got a little burned out on it, so I've been taking a break. I'll get back to it soon -- it's almost done, and it will nag me constantly until I get it finished.

The previous set has had over 1000 downloads so far. I never remotely expected it to be so popular. I almost didn't do it because I thought it was a little vanilla compared to the satyr/lycan set. But apparently people like girls and wolves.

7 comments:

JCD said...

Hi.

Thanks for the news, always good to hear from you.

And concerning the girl-and-wolves-set, I can only speak for myself, but some nice and 'simple' beastiality does the trick for me.

Have a nice & hopefully creative Weekend.

Cheers, Jess

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

BuscaTalentos said...

of course my friend, people recognize the talents of artists and you're good, keep it up and soon you'll be at the level of the best artists

joeannie said...

Those snags can be snaggy! Worst is when some change to a 'series' starts crashing the scene or paints it all orange or blue without warning.

Anonymous said...

when do you think it will be released?????

Visis said...

Soon.

Anonymous said...

hows the set coming?