June 29, 2011

The Maiden Rune - C1S3 - Preview 2

The first draft of the images for the third set -- called Pack Behavior -- are done. I still need to proof them and get the story written down, but we're almost there. It's 17 images in total, but a few of them are "story" shots as opposed to "action" shots, like this one:




I have some ideas about the next set, but it may be going a little too far for some people -- not your standard woman-fucked-by-creature fare. Still thinking about it. Not sure I want to alienate anyone quite yet.

Also, please excuse any strangeness you see with the blog -- the editor is acting very screwy tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. But I do have to wonder about her "enjoyment" of this affair after the horse...

Anonymous said...

"have some ideas about the next set, but it may be going a little too far for some people -- not your standard woman-fucked-by-creature fare."

I don't think you could scare us away! lol

Anonymous said...

"have some ideas about the next set, but it may be going a little too far for some people -- not your standard woman-fucked-by-creature fare."

Do it! We need some fresh idea's!

Visis said...

Re: "enjoyment"

Hmm, not sure what you mean. Do you mean that they aren't as large? That's true, but there's more of them, so... more holes at once? Or if you mean the tone in general, yea she's in a little bit of trouble right now.

Re: next set

Heh, thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I'll give it a shot. I don't rule out anything for future sets, but there are some things I don't enjoy and probably won't do (scat, cutting, etc). This idea is much tamer than those. I just need to figure out where my audience's line is.

Anonymous said...

do you have an estimated time of release??????????

Visis said...

@Anon

I expect to publish the set in the next day or so. Nearly done.