Lots of delays lately, I know. Here's a token of my good faith in getting the third scene created -- a preview image from early in the set.

I'm still early in the set, and it's turned out to be quite a challenge, so there's still quite a bit of work to be done on the images.
6 comments:
Nice pic, looking forward to more.
Is it deliberate that we cannot download it?
Crosseyed John
hurry i can't wait for the rest
@Crosseyed John
Yes, it's deliberate. This is just a preview. It is indeed an image from the set, but it's an unfinalized raw image -- I'll more than likely still make some tweaks to it. Once I finish the set, I go back through and look for things that bother me or don't seem quite right (lighting, hand/finger positions, facial expressions) and tweak them until I'm happy with them. Previews are generally pre-tweaking.
@Anon
Heh, I'm going has fast as I can. As I said, this set has turned out rather challenging. The wolves are a little bigger than normal dogs, so all my reference material for girl/dog positions don't quite work. And posing up to four models per image is proving rather time consuming. Still, work is progressing. I'm roughly half way done with the initial image creation. I hope it lives up to your expectations. :)
I am curious how you get the neat 'Artists' list which include last update date on your Blog. The normal Blogger gadget list doesn't seem to include that!
Good luck with the blog and skirting near the edge. Putting a few more of your images up - even if 'cropped' to hide the action might make it more interesting without braking the rules on too-naughty stuff :)
@joeannie
The gadget is called Blog List. It should be available in the main gadget list -- it is for me.
As far as skirting the rules go, yeah I'm trying to guess where the line is. The theory is that hosting a couple of salacious images at google (aka Picasa) lead the downfall of my first blog. TO that end, I'm not hosting anything there but graphics -- no renders. People like Vaesark have posted much more explicit images than I plan to post now, and they've had little to no problems. Fingers crossed.
hey the rapidshare file has password...how do i unlock them????plz help/....
Post a Comment