Chapter 1 / Scene 3
Pack Behavior

Password: VisisArt.blogspot.com
17 Images
17 Images
The third scene is finally published. I apologize for the delay in getting this set done, but hopefully it was worth the wait. The narrative ended up a bit more explicit that I anticipated, but once the story starting going down that path, I had to see it through. I think it turned out pretty well.
Please feel free to leave comments, opinions, and feedback about the set here.
17 comments:
thanks really gooooood
deeply interesting
The .rar is password protected?
I was kind of surprised to find a password protect myself.
The story was great the images were impressive, this was well worth the wait, can't wait to see what happens next.
Aussie.
so whats the password?
VisisArt.blogspot.com is the password
nm I see it
Sorry, I thought the password was obvious in the sidebar. I'll add it to the post.
Really like !
Very very nice. We want more:D
More's coming. I'm already working on the next set.
Nice art Visis! Exciting!! Thx for visit me and for the link to my blog!! Give me your banner, so i can link to your blog! Cya!
I really like this ! It's a very good work, beacause it's psychological AND graphic.
I'm glad everyone seems to like it, much more than I expected. I wasn't sure how the story aspect of the stories were going to go over, but people seem to enjoy them. I definitely enjoy creating them.
I participate on the site Real Eden Place a few years, with many high-level artists. I confess that most of the works presented here are not my preference, so when I encounter something new within what I like, I would submit to motivate other artists out of sameness. I participate also of Beast Forum with works of greats artists that also lacks news with quality and DarkSoul 3D’s. These are the sites that would like to show their work, including inviting You to do their part. If you do not agree, no problem, I will continue to enjoy their work. A big hug.
FOCAPEL
@Focapel
I was on Real Eden Place briefly, but they had some kind of problem and purged all members that had not posted, including myself. I haven't been able to get back in since because it's invitation only now it seems.
I'm already on Beast Forum, but have not posted my work there because 1) I don't have 100 posts yet to be able to post external links, and 2) their image rules say (if I read them right) no posting of images with external watermarks/tags, which mine have.
You is who decides whether I can or not show some of his work, I look forward. A big hug.
Focapel.
Excellent work, congratulations.
Post a Comment