July 9, 2011

The Maiden Rune - C1S4 - Preview 2

I'm nearly finished with the fourth set, called The Silver Satyr. I've flown through this one pretty quickly, but it's coming out pretty well so far. Helps that I had the first 5 or 6 already done from before.


It looks like it's going to be about 18 images. I need to finish the last few renders, proof them, then get the story down. Should be posted in a few days.

8 comments:

joeannie said...

Looks intriguing ... but why aren't they looking in the horse's mouth? One judged horse age and health by the teeth/mouth ... not at the other end!

Visis said...

Perhaps satyr know something about horse that we don't?

Vaesark said...

Cant wait for it. There's only one possible outcome for this...

(2xSatyr)+horse[20"/cock]=win

Math never fails.

Visis said...

LOL! I'm afraid some will be disappointed. He's way too big to fit in a little satyr. Not much penetration going on, but they sure can try. =)

Anonymous said...

Your work is fantastic. I would like your permission to display it on other sites. Thanks for these delicious fantasies.

Focapel.

Visis said...

@Focapel

As log as the images remain as I created them (no cropping or editing), the sites do not charge for access or download, and no one else is claiming authorship, then I don't have a problem with my images being reposted elsewhere. I create them so they can be enjoyed, so the more that see them the better.

Anonymous said...

I will submit their work only on free sites, where I have already introduced several works by other authors. I am a collector of works with quality and good taste. His works are great and deserve to be disseminated. I thank you for this opportunity.

Focapel.

Visis said...

@Focapel

Out of curiosity, what sites do you have in mind?