August 23, 2011

The Maiden Rune - C1S4 - Published

Chapter 1 / Scene 4
The Silver Satyr

Password: VisisArt.blogspot.com
19 Images

After much delay, the fourth scene is finally published. There's still work I could do to improve the set, but at this rate it would never see the light of day, so I'm better off publishing it as it is. Hopefully its flaws aren't too evident.

Please feel free to leave comments, opinions, and feedback about the set here.

10 comments:

JCD said...

Thanks. Beastiality with beasty
gals was something new to me.

;)

Anonymous said...

Hot and well written, and the art is great! One small quibble, you ought to name the two satyrs. The horse gets a name, but the satyrs don't? That's not fair! :P

joeannie said...

Cute story :)

Visis said...

@JCD - Get used to it. There's more to come. =)

@Anonymous - I seriously thought about that, but 1) I couldn't come up with names that I liked, and 2) it seems more like a fable to me without names. I kinda like that. Needless to say, they do have names. I just don't know what they are yet. =P

@joeannie - Glad you like. =)

Vaesark said...

This is awesome, it is made of good and win :3

loved the pose on pic 16, that was hot.

Wondering what's next to come... did I heard lycan?

Visis said...

@Vaesark - I'm glad you like the set. That means a lot coming from you.

Image #16 is one of the first ideas I had when I thought of this set. I knew he wouldn't be able to fit inside them -- although that did change a bit as I wrote the story =) -- so what's the closest he could do? A satyr sandwich.

As for more lycan... I know there will be more at some point, but I'm not sure how soon. I want to bring in some new races before the forest chapter is over. I might be able to sneak some more lycans in there, though. Hard to pass up a girl doing those doggy dicks. =)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Sets! Thank you so much for your hard work, and Thank you for sharing!

Visis said...

@Anonymous - You're very welcome. I enjoy creating these set as much as peole seem to enjoy viewing them. Thank you for taking the time to let me know you enjoy them. I means a lot.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this set very much.
Silver is soooo cute, I like her very much!
Thank you for sharing!

bernd.luge said...

great story